9 Times Indian Dating Differs from the Rest of the World
1. Absolutely NO one night stands
Probably the biggest no-no EVER.
2. Having to give your parents a detailed itinerary of your night and not breaking a few basic rules
3. Eating with your hands on the first date is completely acceptable
Chapatis, biryani, naan, aloo gobi and tandoori all taste better when eaten with your hands. Yes, this is scientific.
4. Dates = Movies
From Hollywood to Bollywood, any movie will do!
5. The soundtrack of your date will evolve from Drake to Bhangra and back again
Everyone likes a bit of variety right?
6. Your friends and family are involved 100% of the time
And if they don’t approve, you have no chance.
7. But when they do, you know they’ve got your back
No matter what.
8. You’ll definitely be shy at first
Because honestly, who isn’t?
9. But you’ll always be dreaming of that perfect Bollywood ending
And you know one day you’ll find the Rahul to your Anjali.
But why not speed up the process with Jodi?